Medical conditions seen by our surgeons include, but are not limited to:
- Newborn Circumcision
- Tongue Tie/Lip Tie Release
- General Paediatric Surgery (multiple)
- Thoracic and Chest Wall Surgery
- Antenatal Counselling
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Epigastric Hernia
- Ingrown Toenails
- Foreskin issues such as Phimosis, Ballooning, Meatal Stenosis, Redness of the Foreskin, Incomplete Foreskin
- Removal of abdominal tissue e.g. Skin Tag, Cysts, Skin Lesions
- Gynae Comastia
- Fistula Repair
- Undescended Testes
- Retractile Testes
- Hypospadias Repair Surgery and Chordee Repair
- Chest Wall Procedures
Please call our friendly staff if your child has a condition not on the list to see if our surgeons consult on that particular issue, or we may be able to point you in the right direction.
Surgical emergency conditions would be seen via the emergency department.
Make an appointment at Sydney Children’s Surgery to see Dr Anthony Dilley in Gymea or Randwick, or Dr Carolyn Russell in Gymea, Randwick or Liverpool.